Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via College or post-16 provider (15)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (15)
- Via Adult Social Care (14)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (14)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)