Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
- People with dementia (2)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Self referral (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 1 carer (1)