Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Older people (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (10)
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (6)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
How is the service provided?
- Public Sector (3)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.