Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Carers (4)
- Older people (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.