Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with an acquired brain injury (10)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (13)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (12)
- Via Adult Social Care (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Translated Material (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Type of Educational Setting
- Registered Charity (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.