Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Health Services (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Communication aids and support available
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.