Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with an acquired brain injury (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via College or post-16 provider (11)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Makaton (5)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (4)
- British Sign Language (1)
Type of Educational Setting
- Registered Charity (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Public Sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)