Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- Older people (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with sensory impairment (13)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (13)
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Additional languages offered
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.