Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Older people (5)
- People with dementia (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Self referral (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.