Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- Carers (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (8)
How is the service provided?
Type of Educational Setting
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
- Public Sector (1)
- Registered Charity (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.