Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (15)
- People with mental health difficulties (15)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- Older people (13)
- People with dementia (13)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Public Sector (4)
- Registered Charity (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.