Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.