Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.