Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Can provide single sex care staff only?: Male staff only
- Is a referral required?: No
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Carers can use hoisting?: Yes - 2 carers
- CW11 (1)
Provides support to
- Older people (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides domestic services?
Provides overnight support?
- Private sector (1)
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.