Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Can provide single sex care staff only?: Female staff only
- Provides support to: People with challenging behaviour
- Provides 24 hour live in care?: Yes
- Able to assist with Medication?: Yes
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
- Male staff only (1)
Provides support to
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
- Older people (1)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (1)
Provides domestic services?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Private sector (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.