Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Can provide single sex care staff only?: Female staff only
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Sector Type: Private sector
- Provides assistance to access the community and activities?: Yes
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Carers can use hoisting?: Yes - 2 carers
Can provide single sex care staff only?
- Male staff only (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 1 carer (2)
Provides domestic services?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.