Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Sector Type: Private sector
- Provides assistance to access the community and activities?: Yes
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Carers can use hoisting?: Yes - 2 carers
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 1 carer (3)
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.