Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Can provide single sex care staff only?: Female staff only
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Provides support to: People with dementia
- Provides overnight support?: Pop in calls for toileting/turning
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Provides personal care?: Yes
- CW11 (1)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
- Male staff only (1)
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- Older people (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides domestic services?
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
- Private sector (1)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.