Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Provides support to: People with dementia
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Provides personal care?: Yes
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
- Private sector (3)
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (2)
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.