Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Provides support to: People with dementia
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
- Provides personal care?: Yes
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Provides support to
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
- Private sector (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.