Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- People with dementia (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.