Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Age Band: Older People (65+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with an acquired brain injury
- Provides support to: People with dementia
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Provides palliative / end-of-life care?: Yes
Provides support to
- Older people (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Private sector (4)
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.