Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (5)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (5)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
Communication aids and support available
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (2)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.