Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with eating disorders (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides personal care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.