Showing results 1 to 27 of 27
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (23)
- People with physical disabilities (22)
- People with mental health difficulties (20)
- People with sensory impairment (20)
- People with an acquired brain injury (16)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (20)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (17)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (17)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (14)
- Via Children’s Social Care (14)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (12)
- Makaton (10)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Translated Material (4)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (11)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Public Sector (5)
- Registered Charity (4)
- Private sector (3)
- Community Interest Company (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Additional languages offered
Provides a sitting service?
Provides domestic services?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.