Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Older people (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.