Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (2)
Additional languages offered
Communication aids and support available
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.