Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Additional languages offered
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.