Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- Carers (3)
- LGBT+ (3)
- Minority Groups (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.