Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Makaton (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.