Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.