Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Older people (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with an acquired brain injury (7)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.