Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW1 (1)
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- Older people (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
- People with sensory impairment (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.