Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (4)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides a sitting service?
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
- Rent (1)