Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Special diets catered for
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Provides support to
- Older people (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
Provides a sitting service?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.