Showing results 1 to 34 of 34
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Special diets catered for
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (31)
- Older people (29)
- People with dementia (22)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with an acquired brain injury (9)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (30)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (30)
- Hoisting Facilities (30)
- Accessible Parking (29)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (29)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.