Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
- Public Sector (3)