Showing results 1 to 50 of 70
Alice Chilton In Home Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (53)
Provides a sitting service?
Provides support to
- Older people (51)
- People with dementia (49)
- People with physical disabilities (49)
- People with sensory impairment (40)
- People with mental health difficulties (31)
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Additional languages offered
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.