Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via School (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (6)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.