Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW1 (3)
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Teenage Parents (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.