Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Teenage Parents (2)
- Carers (1)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
- LGBT+ (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.