Showing results 1 to 50 of 82
Choices Housing Association Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (73)
- Older people (70)
- People with dementia (59)
- People with mental health difficulties (40)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (33)
- Health Services (2)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Public Sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (41)
- Ensuite rooms (36)
- Wifi (28)
- Pets welcome (23)
- Shared computers with computer access (15)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (33)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (33)
- Accessible Parking (31)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (29)
- Hoisting Facilities (28)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (28)
Provides domestic services?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (27)
Can prepare food?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (26)
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
Additional languages offered
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at housing scheme
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.