Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Additional languages offered
Provides support to
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (2)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Minority Groups (2)
- Older people (2)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Accessible Parking (1)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.