Showing results 51 to 94 of 94
Kidsgrove Care Solutions CIC
Order of The Sisters of St Joseph of The Apparition
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (53)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (52)
- Accessible Parking (50)
- Pushchair Accessible (44)
- Accessible bathroom (32)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Older people (40)
- People with dementia (37)
- People with physical disabilities (33)
- People with sensory impairment (31)
- People with mental health difficulties (28)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (29)
- Large Print Material (28)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Text Phone (4)
- Translated Material (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Suitable for bariatric?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (2)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.