Showing results 1 to 30 of 30
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Kidsgrove Care Solutions CIC
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (26)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (23)
- People with dementia (22)
- People with physical disabilities (22)
- People with sensory impairment (22)
- People with mental health difficulties (21)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (4)
- Garden (4)
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Pets welcome (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (1)
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.