Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (14)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
- Older people (9)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (12)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.