Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Accessible Parking (1)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (1)
Additional languages offered
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.