Showing results 1 to 50 of 212
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Choices Housing Association Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (178)
- Older people (151)
- People with dementia (127)
- People with mental health difficulties (112)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (93)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (87)
- Accessible Parking (86)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (84)
- Accessible bathroom (72)
- Hoisting Facilities (65)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (58)
- Use of symbols/pictures (37)
- Hearing Loop (36)
- Makaton (23)
- Translated Material (15)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (38)
- Via GP or Health Professional (31)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (28)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (25)
- Via Children’s Social Care (22)
Special diets catered for
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (36)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides a sitting service?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (4)
Facilities available at housing scheme
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.