Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (4)
Type of Educational Setting
Accepted referral methods
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (3)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (3)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.