Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via School (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via Early Years setting (7)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.